CLASSY CHIC TO GLAMOROUS
Season’s Greetings! Classy chic to full glam within 10 minutes. – Daniella Peralta
Classy for those who prefer simplicity over out done looks while still looking beautiful. What you’ll need:
● Light neutral eye shadow color of your choice to use all over eyelid. The Nubian 2 Palette by Juvia’s Place features 12 gorgeous versatile eye shadow shades from matte to metallic pops of colors. Retails: $20-25
● Mascara of your choice! Telescopic Carbon Black by L’oreal Paris offers Double intensity and Dramatic length without resourcing to false lashes. Retail Price: $10.59
● Red Lipstick- optional but definitely a classic. Arriba! Ultra Matte Lipstick by Colourpop is a must for a bold statement. Retail: $6.50 Other products will include your choice of: foundation, contour, and highlight. Keeping it simple with a classic touch of the products mentioned above.
Chic for those who seek to show their holiday cheer to the world. What you’ll need:
● Glitter of your choice! DNA Glitters in “Frida” by DPMakeup Boutique for a boost of dazzling fun. Retail Price: $2
● Cosmetic Glitter Primer to apply and adhere glitter onto lips. DNA Glitter Glue by DPMakeup Boutique is Aloe Vera gel based and safe for use while providing optimal glitter adherence. Retail: $1.75
To achieve this look combine Classy & Chic for a fabulous touch of holiday cheer. Glamorous for those who prefer to go the extra mile and look fabulously radiant.
● Dark eyeshadow color of your choice! To build dimension on “Outer V” portion of eye as well as smoking out the lower lash line for that sexy look.
● Gold Glitter + Cosmetic Glitter Primer of your choice! Apply glitter primer on lid and using a small flat makeup brush press/ pack on glitter where you applied the glitter primer. DNA Glitters in “Charmed” by DPMakeup Boutique is dazzling in sparkle. Retail: $2
● False Lashes and Glue of your choice! DPMakeup Boutique carries Mink Lashes from natural to glam at affordable prices. Retail: $10
To achieve the perfect glam look combine Classy & Glamorous. Lip color may be substituted for something more subtle or kept as is with only red lipstick.
★ Watch CLASSY CHIC TO GLAMOROUS Tutorial by visiting Edgy Couture Facebook page
Love, Daniella Peralta
Follow me on Instagram
Like me on Facebook